Students learn the features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD®and AutoCAD LT®. Using hands-on exercises, students explore how to create 2D production drawings.
This AutoCAD training course combines Essentials and Advanced training for an in-depth Master Class in AutoCAD.
This AutoCAD training course is designed for those who are new or occasional users. It incorporates the features, commands, and techniques for becoming more productive when creating, annotating, and printing drawings with AutoCAD.
Hands-on exercises throughout the AutoCAD training course explore how to create 2D production drawings. The exercises are provided in both a printed format as well as an onscreen format that can be viewed next to AutoCAD.
The primary objective of this AutoCAD training course is to teach students the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design, and drafting using AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
After completing this AutoCAD training course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT user interfaces.
- Use the fundamental features of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
- Use the precision drafting tools in AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT to develop accurate
- Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive way.
- To teach students powerful tools and techniques for drawing, dimension, and
printing 2D drawings.
- To enable students to reuse content that has been previously created, and extract
information from their drawings.
With an understanding of these tools, students can begin to streamline the design process and become more productive with AutoCAD.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for new users of AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT.
Before using this courseware, students should have a working knowledge of the following:-
- Drafting, design, or engineering principles.
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista & Microsoft® Windows® XP, or Microsoft® Windows® 2000.
Prices for courses quoted do not include VAT which must be added.
The Building Centre, London, WC1E 7BT
This AutoCAD training course combines Essentials and Advanced AutoCAD training for an in-depth Master Class in AutoCAD 2017. 5 day course.