This AutoCAD training course is designed for the experienced AutoCAD® user who requires additional AutoCAD training. It incorporates the features, commands, and techniques for becoming more productive when creating, annotating, and printing drawings with AutoCAD.
This intermediate to advanced-level AutoCAD training course continues to build on the basic concepts of the AutoCAD Essentials training course.
Hands-on exercises throughout the AutoCAD training course explore how to create 2D production drawings. The exercises are provided in both a printed format as well as an onscreen format that can be viewed next to AutoCAD.
The primary objectives of this courseware are:
- To teach students powerful tools and techniques for drawing, dimensioning, and printing 2D drawings.
- To enable students to reuse content that has been previously created, and extract information from their drawings.
- With an understanding of these tools, students can begin to streamline the design process and become more productive with AutoCAD.
This AutoCAD training course is designed for the experienced AutoCAD user who wants to learn more about AutoCAD.
It is recommended that students have a working knowledge of:
- The current or a previous release of AutoCAD.
- Creating and editing basic AutoCAD objects.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Microsoft® Windows® XP, or Microsoft® Windows® Vista.
Prices for courses quoted do not include VAT which must be added.
The Building Centre, London, WC1E 7BT
Full-time 2 days of the week