This 3D Studio Max training course provides a fundamental understanding of utilising 3ds Max for Design Visualisation. Although this 3D Studio Max training course is designed for instructor-led courses, you can also use it for self-paced learning. The 3D Studio Max training course encourages self-learning through the use of the Autodesk® 3ds Max™ 2017 Help system.
Hands-on exercises throughout the 3D Studio Max training course demonstrate the modelling process using techniques that can be applied to the mainstream drafting industries.
The seven primary objectives of this course-ware are to teach students how to:
- Understand the basic functionality, features and principles behind
3ds Max Design.
- Create and manipulate 3D data in 3ds Max Design.
- Import data from other 3D applications.
- Embellish scenes with the use of materials and maps.
- Create adequate lighting for your environments.
- Animate objects in the scene.
- Render still pictures and animations to disk for later viewing
This course is designed for beginner users who want to learn about 3D environments and want to use 3ds Max Design for Design Visualisation purposes.
It is recommended that you have:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Microsoft® Windows® XP. Or Microsoft® Windows® Vista.
Course Date and Prices
Prices for courses quoted do not include VAT which must be added.
When no scheduled course dates are shown please register your interest and we will contact you with further information.
The Building Centre, London, WC1E 7BT
Full-time 3 days of the week
Autodesk 3Ds Max