Students use Revit® Architecture to learn about building information modelling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
Students learn a wide range of advanced topics in Revit® Architecture, building on the concepts introduced in the Revit Architecture Essentials training course.
Students learn about site design, advanced rendering techniques, phasing and design options, creating families of custom components, and collaborating on a design.
The primary objective of this Revit® Architecture training course is to teach students how to use powerful tools and advanced techniques in Revit Architecture.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create complex designs and professional-looking renderings.
- Create conceptual designs.
- Customise and create objects.
- Collaborate on designs with other team members using Revit Architecture.
Students begin the five-day course by learning the fundamental features of Revit Architecture, and then progressing through schematic design and construction documentation, before finishing with design visualisation.
Students should be able to complete their first Revit Architecture project after completing this course.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of building information modelling.
- Use the fundamental features of Revit Architecture 2017.
- Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects.
- Create detailing and drafting views.
- Create construction documentation.
- Use the presentation tools for design visualisation.
This Revit® Architecture training course offers both imperial and metric hands-on exercises representing real-world design scenarios.
No previous CAD experience is necessary.
Microsoft® Windows® XP or Microsoft® Windows® 2000.
Prices for courses quoted do not include VAT which must be added.
The Building Centre, London, WC1E 7BT
Full-time 5 days of the week